Every tax preparer and accountant somewhere along the lines needs to have a fundamental basic understanding of bookkeeping in order to ensure they are using the correct numbers when preparing a tax return or otherwise presenting financial information to their client.
- Learn the basics of financial statements through a basic overview
- Learn how the Chart of Accounts is set up to work seamlessly with Financial Statement reporting
- Understand the Income Statement (or P&L) and Balance Sheet in its construction and layout, and what information it presents
- Understand the Statement of Cash Flows and see the way it ties the other two financial statements together
- Discover how understanding financial statements can help in meeting overall financial goals as well as indicating where changes may need to be made